Pre-Requisite: Fundamentals (or Equivalent)
Not all learners will go on to take the CAPCE program; however, this is an opportunity to learn more about the role of the CAPCE Resource Nurse.
Thinking about taking Fundamentals Enhanced?
We are able to offer affordable, quality, and high-value palliative care courses for health care providers, in Waterloo Wellington, due to government subsidies received by our program. Click on the “+” signs below to reveal more course details.
If it has been more than five years since you last took a Fundamentals Enhanced course, you may consider re-taking it, due to continuous changes in hospice and palliative care.
- To provide support and guidance for nurses to utilize their skills and palliative knowledge more effectively
- To learn from the experiences of practiced hospice palliative care leaders in a relaxed, safe and informal learning environment
- To discuss possible future learning opportunities
- Peer-reviewed, evidence-informed and up-to-date course content
- Facilitation by experienced local palliative care nurse consultants
- A link to a Survey Monkey questionnaire
- Reading materials
- A Zoom link for connecting to the online classroom session
- Full Participation is mandatory to receive a certificate.
- Course/Class Cancellations/Changes - see Education Alerts page
- Course IPAQ Requirements - see Education Alerts page
Course Availability & Registration Information
Two weeks prior to the online classroom session, learners will receive a course welcome email regarding next steps.
| Spr01 2023
|Jun 14, 2023||5-7 pm||Online|
| Spr02 2023
|Jun 14, 2023||1-3 pm||Online|
|Nov 14, 2023||5-7 pm||Online|
|Dec 12, 2023||1-3 pm||Online|
|Apr 30, 2023||5-7 pm||Online|
|Jun 25, 2024||1-3 pm||Online|
Interested in other HPC Education?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.