What We Do
- assist service providers in the application of the Model to Guide Hospice Palliative Care, assessment tools and best practice guidelines
- offer consultation to service providers in person, by telephone, by video conference or through e-mail regarding care, e.g., assessment and management of pain and other symptoms; we do not provide direct care.
- provide case-based education and mentoring for service providers
- help build capacity amongst front line service providers in the delivery of palliative care
- link providers with specialized hospice palliative care resources
Who We Serve
To support palliative care for all age groups, HPC consultants provide education, mentorship, and linkages to palliative care resources, across the continuum of care:
- LTC Homes
- Hospice Volunteers
- Community Support Agencies
- CCAC & Contracted Service Providers
Visit our Links / Connections page for local and national resources.