Effective Pain Management (Day 1) & Next Steps in Pain Management (Day 2)
- RN’s and RPN’s who care for adults living with life-threatening or life-limiting illnesses
What is the Commitment Involved?
- Day 1 & 2 – 15 hours (7.5 hours per day).
- Increase knowledge about the assessment of neuropathic and nociceptive pain
- Gain knowledge of the use of opioids and coanalgesics used in pain management
- Increase confidence in interdisciplinary communication about pain
- Identify responsibilities of the care team in managing pain
Training LocationsLearn more>