Advance Palliative Practice Skills (APPS)
A course developed for PSW’s and health care aides, with emphasis in hospice palliative care
approaches to care. Participants must be working in a health care setting in order to apply
knowledge and skills. Hospice Volunteers are welcome to attend.
Who is Eligible?
- be PSWs, Health Care Aids or Volunteers
- be graduates of The Fundamentals of Hospice Palliative Care Program (Proof Required)
- have access to a computer with internet
What is the Commitment Involved?
- Three, 3-hour, In-Class Sessions; E-Learning Modules; Self-Directed Reading and Reflection
- Attendance at all three in-class sessions is mandatory in order to receive your certificate.
What is the Cost?
- $0.00 for Long-Term Care PSWs, Health Care Aides or Volunteers
- $40.00 for Community PSWs, Health Care Aides or Volunteers
Training Locations:Learn more>